AERIAL FILMING PRICES
£370 a day.......... there that was easy
OK you'll probably be wanting some more information. This price is for me and any of my gear, yes that's right any or all of it. I don't bother with a price for this and a price for that, you pay me for a day and I will bring whatever you need from my inventory.
You see, this job is my passion and I would sooner spend my time creating incredible aerial films and photos for you rather than counting beans, don't get me wrong, I've got to earn a living and spend a little time at home now and again, so because of that there are one or two little caveats to my day rate.
1. First of all this price is for 8hrs on site anything over that and it's £75 per hour
2. I charge 45p a mile and I'm in Stamford in Lincolnshire, this is me here click it, then click directions, type in your location, then multiply your answer by 0.9 and voila! that's how much I would like for travel costs please
3. If your location is more than 2hrs from me I may have to make a per diem (daily) charge of £70 per person
4. Yes that's right I have a camera operator too and if you need him, that's another £140
5. I can charge half a day at £295 if your job is short and/ or close enough. If you only need a couple of photos and it's 4hrs away, gonna be a day I'm afraid
6. Post production prices, I have got a ton of software and I know how to use it, if you would like me to create something wonderful for you, prices start at £50 for the first two hours and £30 per hour after that
So there you go, that's me, that's what I charge, if you need to know anything else theres a gazzilion ways to contact me, hopefully I'll speak to you soon!